Home Maintenance Schedule
- Inspecting your home on a regular basis and following good maintenance practices are the best way to protect your investment in your home.
- Whether you take care of a few tasks at a time or several all at once, it is important to get into the habit of doing them.
- Establish a routine for yourself, and you will find the work is easy to accomplish and not very time-consuming.
- A regular schedule of seasonal maintenance can put a stop to the most common — and costly — problems, before they occur.
- By following the information noted here, you will learn about protecting your investment and how to help keep your home a safe and healthy place to live.
- If you do not feel comfortable performing some of the home maintenance tasks listed below, or do not have the necessary equipment, for example a ladder, you may want to consider hiring a qualified handyperson to help you.
Fall | Winter | Spring | Summer